SME Loan / Business Loan
- We offer a wide of loan facilities that provide business the option to finance commercial properties or even refinance existing commercial properties.
- A suitable commercial property financing option will provide business owner more control of that business asset and company budget.
In their day to day operation, businesses may find themselves in need of business financing for one reason or another they may need to apply for a SME loan / business loan for one or two, or in some cases all of the following reasons:
- If the business wishes to renovation its offices or the premises from which it operates.
- To finance the extra production needed to meet increased orders during peak periods.
- To increases the working capital and/or cash flow of the business.
- To pay off the supplied or creditors before the agreed time in order to get the special discounts.
The best way to check if you are suitable for the business loan is to contact our professional consultant
- Up to RM1 million financing limit.
- Up to 7 years financing tenure.
- Competitive interest/profit rate.
- NO collateral required.
- NO lock-in period.
- Available for a sole proprietor, Partnership, and Private Limited Company.
- Company registered in Malaysia and is Malaysian controlled or Malaysian-owned business.
- Need has house tenure up 4 or 5 yearsBusiness in operation for ≥ 3 years.
- Business is profitable for the past 2 out of 3 years
- Positive tangible net worth.